Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 9-Youtube

This is what I really love about Youtube--sometimes I'll be hanging out with my boys and something will come up, maybe from watching TV or just just telling them about something and I can get on to youtube and show them what I was talking about. For example, I don't remember how we got to talking about Abbott and Costello and "Who's on First" but I was able to show them the skit and they loved it. My youngest played it over and over. There are so many things you can find on this site and on so many different topics. I have been using Youtube for years. I would love to use more youtube videos at work but unfortunately it is blocked.

1 comment:

  1. You can use them at school if you download them when you are home and save them on a flash drive! Watch this handy little you tube video "how to" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGoyTIGGHXA

    ReplyDelete