Saturday, December 27, 2008

week2-blogging/avatar/scusd

Well I never thought I would be a blogger but here I am. The process was not too painful, the hardest thing was getting my avatar to reflect my personality and I think I did an all right job. My kids thought my avatar was weird but I think they are weird so it's all good. I like the idea of setting up a blog at school--once I get my site set up I would really like to add this feature. The only problem is that it's Christmas break and I have come down with a bad case of the lazys.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sac City's version of SLL2.0. This whole Sac City project is just for you - well and maybe Donna Van, so live it up and enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great avatar! Looks like you enjoy getting out and about and having adventures. Enjoy the discovery learning adventure.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete