Sunday, December 28, 2008

week3-Flickr picture

OK, I have been on Flickr for 2 days now and I am still trying to figure it out. I set up an account and even put a picture on and I have spent most of the time looking at pictures, groups, contacts and other things. I am more familiar with Flickr toys and didn't even realize that Flickr was a place to organize and share pictures. Now I know and I have to say I think it is pretty groovy (sorry, I had to throw that one in). It will be interesting to see if the picture I have chosen will actually be on my blog site or just the link. I chose this picture because I was born in San Francisco and think it is a beautiful city and I love the Golden Gate Bridge. I wonder if the photographer touched up the picture? I also saw a photo of the library that I used to work at as I was playing around on the site, I wonder who took that picture?
I really enjoy learning about all these things.

Flickr Photo Download: Rust and Surf # 2

No comments:

Post a Comment