Sunday, February 1, 2009

test document

I am on Zoho creating a test document. This is really kind of neat when you think about it.tongue_outI like the idea that you could be anywhere and access your work. There are some quirky things about it though--I keep having to hightlight new text when changing the font. It seems to want to stay in Verdana. Oh, I see, hmmmm. OK, I typed a line in Verdana, highlighted it and changed it to Comic Sans. But when I continued it changed back to Verdana. So I highlighted it once again and changed it, and then it automatically went back so then I just selected Comic Sans and now it is staying that way.

1 comment:

  1. It is great being able to work from any computer on a document - but, as you have seen, you get what you pay for. And then, of course, it is blocked in my district.

    ReplyDelete