Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thoughts

This has been a great experience. There were some things that I already knew about like youtube and flikr toys but many more that I had never heard about. There was a class just in the other day and the teacher was talking about a student that had access to the internet but did not have a word program so this student could only work on his paper while at school. I gave him the site to zoho and explained some things about it and he was very happy and said he would try it out. So, if I had not gone through this program I would not have known about zoho and then I wouldn't be able to pass my knowledge along, and that's really what it's all about. I think the 2.0 team has done a fantastic job of pulling all these new technology tools together and I appreciate the time they have taken to help us along. I was especially impressed with the sandbox wiki and thought it a great idea for others to share what they have done and what works. Maybe next year there will be another 23 things to look at and explore?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the journey!
    We are working on updating, changing, creating something new. Who knows? Since you have completed the course and have joined CSLA, you are now officially a member of the CSLA 2.0 Team. Any ideas you have, please share on the wiki or contact another Team member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Congratulations to you on successfully completing School Library Learning 2.0. You are now an official member of the ever-growing CSLA 2.0 Team. Your blog is now moved into the "Congratulations" column on the SLL2.0 blog. Best wishes and welcome aboard. KEEP BLOGGING. Over time, your blog will become a rich resource for you as you learn and add all the new cool tools of the 21st Century.

    ReplyDelete