Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 9-Pod casts

I went into this not knowing what a podcast was and am leaving with a better grasp of it. I think in my head I thought it was something different, more like youtube. I included "The great read radio show" onto my rss feed in google and I also downloaded some Spanish lessons onto my bookmarks, and I was very pleased that it included all of the lessons. What I'm thinking is that if there are more lessons then I will have to go back and include those, so maybe I should just try to also add this one to my rss feed so that I will know when there are new installments.
My Podcast Alley feed! {pca-f85db0c8185edb5e2dac93fee3c45616}

2 comments:

  1. There are some pretty great podcasts - if again you have the time to find them, and then, gulp, the time to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I drove by Harper today but I guess you all had the day off too. bummer.

    ReplyDelete