Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week5-thing 11

I really liked the site yourminis I liked playing around with the widgets. I included the weather widget into the library website that I am making and thought it was soooo cool. It's got the five day forcast for the Sacramento area. One of the other sites that I liked was I'm Cooked because I really like food and I liked the short videos on preparing the food. I watched a short video on how to make wings (my son really likes spicy wings) and I actually think I will try it out. But the widgets have really got me all worked up--I'm planning on going back to that to see what elso I can use. I also joined the "Teacher-Librarian" Ning. I liked the fact that there was a group that discussed library issues at the High School level.

2 comments:

  1. Widgets are way cool. I put them on my site and then take them off and replace with another. I don't know if the kids like them as much as I do, but I have fun changing things out and giving them something new to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're way cool too. I just added one that changes the vocabulary word each day. You are welcome to come to the library any time Irma.

    ReplyDelete