Monday, January 19, 2009

Week6-Delicious

I spent quite a bit of time looking over delicious and bookmarked some of the sites I liked. Again, this is one of those places where you could spend an inordinate amount of time looking at, exploring, figuring out and organizing all of the bookmarks you have saved over time. I didn't really have to do this last thing though since I had lost all of my bookmarks when my computer got sick. Too bad I didn't know about this site a couple of weeks ago. I can see how this site could be really useful especially since others have already bookmarked and saved topics that are of interest to you.The tags make if easy to find the topics I am interested in, but it is still a bit overwhelming and I could spend days (which I don't have) looking at the places others have bookmarked. My plan is to go back to this over the summer when I do have the time, but for now I have too much to do and I think it's starting to give me a stomach ache.

1 comment:

  1. It is a lovely way to be able to access your favorites no matter what computer you are on. However, like you - I don't have the time to get everything on it. I wish there was an easy way to export what is in IE into delicious.

    ReplyDelete